Our design team decided it was time to add fresh blood, err, talent to our artwork, and lucky for us Elizabeth accepted the invitation. But first, we had to ask her a few questions to make sure she was ready to join the madness that is a creative ad agency.
1. Why did you become a designer?
Because I love constantly being asked what I actually do for work.
2. How long have you gone without brushing your teeth?
I probably went weeks as a child. In my adult life? I can’t go more than 48 hours.
3. What’s your favorite fast food chain?
4. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
A straight-up clove of garlic. Tossed in and chewed like a stick of gum.
5. Do you sleep on your side, your back or your stomach?
A good mix of all, but mostly side.
6. What are your feelings on avocados?
They are so temperamental, it’s not even worth it.
7. What was the moment that made you realize you wanted to design?
My first design class in college.
8. What is one thing you will never do again?
9. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
Hair perms with the oversized, overblown bangs.
10. Why did you decide to work for Fluid?
It seemed like a great place to get my first design experience.
11. And finally, is a calzone a sandwich? Defend your answer.
No, because sandwiches have open edges, which allows all of your insides to escape.
Well, hopefully our open office layout doesn’t make her want to escape. We can’t wait to see what great work comes out of Elizabeth’s right brain!