Many people haven’t heard of the Google Chrome Web Store. But, it has made it easy for anyone to stay organized. The browser has gotten much faster, and as it gets bigger, there are so many apps and plugins that is make it hard to navigate which can help your business. Here are a few great options for using Google Chrome:
- Gmail Offline. Pretty self explanatory. It is built to support offline access, so you can read, respond and archive without network access. After your first start-up, Gmail Offline will automatically synchronize messages and queued actions anytime Chrome is running and an Internet connection is available.
- Evernote is a free, notepad-like service that enables you to save and organize anything you’d like to remember without leaving the website. You can also take quick notes, add tasks and tag everything within categories. Social media integration makes the service seamless, and there is also a mobile app that will bring all your notes to your Android and iOS phone or tablet.
- Mint.com. For financial management, Mint.com is a great app that allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place. You can manage a bank, credit, loan or retirement account, and the service automatically categorizes all of your transactions, so you know when and where you’re spending and saving.
- PollDaddy is an easy way to create polls, surveys and quizzes. Reach out to potential customers, or figure out what works and what doesn’t for current clients with a customer service survey.
- Ge.tt. What’s great about the file-sharing service Ge.tt is that it not only provides real-time sharing, but it also has statistics that tell you how many times the file has been downloaded. You can also send the shared files in an email directly from the website, without having to worry about the file being too large, and if you create an account, the recipient will have the option to reply directly to you.
If you are running a business and don’t want to get bogged down by too many installed applications these are a few awesome go-to plugins to help you manage your day-to-day routine.