Tired of always forgetting what day it is and losing loose papers, we here at Fluid decided it was time to add another Project Manager to the team. So we looked high and we looked low, but not necessarily in that order because we couldn’t find our compass, until finally we discovered Miranda. But who is “Miranda,” and what makes her tick? To find out, we asked some very philosophical questions.
1. What makes you laugh the most?
My sisters. I have two sisters who are my best friends and the inside jokes between us are endless (and really stupid).
2. What movie terrified you as a kid?
A babysitter let me watch “Child’s Play” when I was really young, and I had nightmares for weeks. Still can’t look at that doll.
3. Why did you decide to work for Fluid?
Seemed like a great culture based off what I saw on our social media and website. I liked the idea of going to a smaller company who had exciting goals and plans for the future.
4. What conspiracy theory do you believe whole-heartedly?
I’m definitely skeptical of the FDA and medical practices in general.
5. What was the last movie you went to?
I know it was in December of 2017, but I can’t remember what it was. I’m not a movie-watcher at all.
6. Why did you become a project manager?
I wanted to expand my knowledge of agency work and processes. I like organization and finding efficiencies, so this was a perfect next step for me.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What’s your kryptonite?
Donuts. Or kittens.
9. What is the worst gift you’ve received?
I don’t know about a bad gift, but I do receive a strange amount of honey. Which is weird because I don’t necessarily love honey.
10. And finally, is a calzone a sandwich? Defend your answer.
No, it is definitely a member of the pizza family.
Guess we’ll just have to keep all these agency donuts to ourselves and away from her desk… Welcome to the team, Miranda! As soon as we can find our party balloons we’ll host a grand ball in your honor.