Since most of us enjoy plugging in our headphones and keeping to ourselves, we needed a bright and shining face at our front desk to make our clients feel welcomed. And we found the brightest smile of all when we found Jamie, our newest Fluidite. We couldn’t wait to get to know her more, and she was more than happy to deliver.
1. Burrito or taco?
2. What’s the worst lie you ever told your mother?
I don’t lie to my mom.
3. Why did you become an office administrator?
It’s what I always dreamed of, since I was a little girl.
4. What made you decide to do that for a job?
I really just started assisting at a young age and learned to run accounting in the process. It’s all I know!
5. Who do you like better, Ryan or Phil?
6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
7. What’s a subject that you know an embarrassing amount about? (Not including work-related stuff.)
8. Why did you decide to work for Fluid?
I decided I wanted to join Fluid when Ryan and Phil told me all the teams were young and creative. That sounded exciting. Then they said I would be like the parent… I just knew in that moment that I was well-suited for this position.
9. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
The coffee maker.
10. What was the last book you read?
Out of the Fog by Dana Morningstar
11. And finally, is a calzone a sandwich? Defend your answer.
Yes. It is a pizza sandwich, no different than a ham sandwich or a peanut butter sandwich. Just made with pizza!
We’re already impressed with her diplomatic skills by avoiding that trick question number five. Welcome to the team, Jamie!