Conversion optimization is the second part of the Fluid Edge, after performance optimization. We have recently been doing a lot of work and research about conversion, and we feel that the statistics speak for themselves,
Here are the top 15 most impressive statistics regarding conversion optimization.
- For every $92 spent on customers, less than 1% is spent on conversion.
- President Obama raised $60 million extra after going through A/B testing.
- 85% more companies will place an emphasis on conversion optimization in the next year.
- 61% of companies run 5 or fewer landing page tests per month.
- 3 in 5 shoppers will bounce out of shopping carts prior to completing their purchase.
- 74% of companies have increased their budget dedicated to conversion since 2012.
- Typical conversion rates are less than 3%.
- Over 20% of businesses admit they don’t have a strategy in place to increase conversion.
- 8 seconds is all the time headlines have to make an impact.
- 75% of business say they struggle finding a reputable expert in conversion optimization.
- Adding videos to landing pages can increase conversion by 80%.
- Using proper testing can increase conversion by up to 300%.
- Google ran more than 7,000 A/B tests in 2011.
- If a user reads your headlines, they are 90% more likely to read the text in your calls to action.
- Making a site more simple can increase customer loyalty by up to 96%.