Twitter has ~5 million users now (give or take a few hundred thousand). How can your enterprise cut through the noise and have a brand presence on this social networking medium?
Wow–talk about a clearinghouse of great links!
Compiled by the authors of Twitter for Dummies, the list below contains some of the best links I found off their blog post located HERE.
Find some especially helpful? Let me know via a comment.
Mainstream media attention to Twitter for Business:
- Brave New World of Digital Intimacy, New York Times Magazine
- CEO Guide to Microblogging, BusinessWeek (6-part Special Report)
- Four Ways Companies Use Microblogging, CIO Magazine
- Five Marketing Tips for Tackling Twitter, Steve Mulder
- Anita Campbell at Inc.com on Why Business Bloggers are Twittering
- Why Twitter Matters by Stephen Baker, Businessweek May 15, 2008
- See how USAToday wrote about (and uses) Twitter
- New York Times and ABC News both covered Comcast’s Twitter use
Twitter for Business Blog Posts