This webinar will show you how to scale and grow your business once you’ve taken your product to market.
- Look at practical examples and case studies.
- Discover key growth resources provided by the University of Utah and Technology & Venture Commercialization and Fluid Advertising.
Four Parts of the Series
- Start-up Series: Succeed With the Lean Model (replay)
- From Concept to Product (replay)
- From Product to First Customers
- From First Customers to Scale/Growth – 9/20 at 11:30am
See practical examples that demonstrate critical principles of marketing, branding, and tech commercialization. This series will teach you how to:
- Design stage-gates & milestones to throttle rapid growth
- Create go-to-market product testing and early adopter strategy build-out
- Identify and create a compelling brand story
- Develop personas & optimize the buyer journey
- Personalize the sales process with marketing automation
- Apply creative strategies for growth acceleration
Technology & Venture Commercialization brings new technologies and inventions to market by applying a milestone-driven process called “The Commercialization Engine”. They will share extensive knowledge of how to take ideas from a concept all the way to a mature company. Discover stages and milestones that ensure a measured successful progression, even through a rapid growth cycle. Visit the TVC website.
Fluid is an ad agency that couples fierce creative prowess with growth strategies and advanced digital marketing tactics to accelerate business growth across a number of verticals. They have a proven process to take your concept and give it a voice, a name and a face that is sure to connect with potential buyers.